I love Lush. I could literally spend all day in that shop, indulging in the plethora of products and sniffing them to my hearts content. Too much? Apologies, I'll just tell you about my favourite products instead....
1. THE COMFORTER / THE BRIGHTSIDE BUBBLE BAR, £4.50 I couldn't decide which one I wanted to love more because I love both insane amounts. So included them both. The Comforter is my go-to when I have a bath - its like having a huge-bubbly-pink-berry-smelling hug. Amazing. The Brightside, however, is bright orange citrus scented bar of beauty. I LOVE this. I smell it and it instantly uplifts my mood. And the good news is.... it's now permanent!!!!! Rejoice!
* Ellie suggested using a bit of each in the SAME BATH. Will report back on this....
2. ANGELS ON BARE SKIN SOLID CLEANSER, £6.25 Well when people ask me what my holy grail skin care product is, I always shove this in their face. Angels on Bare Skin is an absolute life-saver of a product. Red angry spots? Calm yourselves. This contains lavender and rose oil to relax and balance out the skin. It doesn't dry it out and it makes my skin feel super soft and glowy. When I don't use this I totally notice the difference. SO go out and get yourself a tub.
3. LOVE LETTUCE FRESH FACE MASK, £5.50 I got this when I traded in my five empty Lush pots, and although I've only used it twice I think it's my favourite face mask Lush have ever created. It smells BEAUT and calms my skin down immensely. It is also very scrubby (technical talk here, guys) so exfoliates too! I love using this before bed as it smells faintly of lavender!
4. TEA TREE TONER WATER, £3,45 Still on the subject of skincare (did you know I love Lush's skincare?) Tea tree toner water has been a product I have repurchased again and again. Known for it's anti-bacterial properties, tea tree is included in this toner to help reduce spots by getting rid of bacteria on the surface of the skin. I love sweeping this over my face in the morning and at night to help clean my skin.
5. VANILLA DEE-LITE BODY LOTION* Oh man. I wish this wasn't so expensive so I could constantly buy it. This smells like heaven in a bottle. It's an amazing body lotion too, it's not sticky or greasy - just leaves my skin feeling soft and scented with vanilla! I must get the full size version of this. MUST.
6. BUBBLEGUM LIP SCRUB, £5.45 SO good you could eat it...oh wait. This is my fave fave thing to use to scrub my lips to softness. It contains all sorts of lovely things to make your lips look smooth and taste scrummy. A little over priced, but amazing.
My love for Lush is by no means exaggerated in this post... Sometimes I struggled to find the words to highlight how much I actually love their stuff. What Lush products are you so obsessed with that the words evade you? XO